2012年7月22日 星期日

My learning experience - joy and challenges

I am not good at learning. English is especially bad. Reading,writing,listening,etc. are terribly bad. I was fail in English. Although I was fail,I am progressing in my study,including English. I was fail in Chinese Language at the last academy year. However,I pass my Chinese Language in this academy year. English is still fail but it has been improved.  I need to improve my study this year. It is because I need to take the DSE examination next year. English is the largest challenge. But I know that I must duel with it. I will try my best on my homework. I will ask my classmates and friends who have knowledge when I have problem on study or doing my homework. I can only do my listening exercise on my classes. I have less time to do my listening exercise.but I can do something to improve my listening skills,such as listening English words accurately. I can watch English news reports,such as Pearl's news reports. I can learn more English words and know that how to say the words. I wish my study can be improved.  In Chinese Language,I still need to work hard. I can read more book. Improve my reading speech. I can read very fast when I am taking my examinations. Time will be less waste. (223words)

沒有留言:

張貼留言