2012年7月15日 星期日

My first encounter with African culture-music and dance

At my school,I have an unforgettable experience. I played Africa drum from a event of other learning experience. I learnt some African culture from the event,such as music and dance.  That day,I and schoolmates sat On the grand floor. There were some people who know African dance and Africa drum. First,they asked us to stand up and do some beatable body exercise. We were in a high spirit. After that,each of us could play a drum. They gave us the beat. We started to play our drum. We made the sound of Africa drum very resounding. Everybody enjoyed it.  A person who teach us to play Africa drum stood at the central. He danced with the music. His dance was african dance. I think it was very special. It is the first time that I saw African dance. The person also invited many schoolmates stood at the central and dance. The schoolmates who dance at the central were very high and cheerful. Although I just sat aside,I felt the wonderful atmosphere. We played our drum and gave them the beat. We were addicted in the event. 

2 則留言:

  1. We can learn how to follow the command and how to match with others so i think this is my good experience becouse this is my first time to play African Drump anf i got a lot of fun:P

    回覆刪除
  2. Why the tutor didn't invite you to dance? Because I know that your dance are very good :-)

    回覆刪除