2012年7月29日 星期日
Cooking, Food and Love
I do not like cooking but I like eating very much. I love to eat and drink and I am not very picky. I love good food and drink. I like dinning out at a restaurant, such as sushi restaurant,Chinese restaurant, etc. I also like to have a casual dinner at home. Because it can make me more enjoyable. I feel so warm if I have dinner with my family at home. We can eat together and eat foods that my relative make. I love almost any flavor of ice cream. I usually have to visit Baskin Robbins, Appolo, Tuttimelon, Holly Brown or some other specialty ice cream shop to find many good flavors.
I do not eat much fast- food but I like bugerking. The burgers are much fresher- tasting than other fast- food restaurant like McDonalds.
A food that I hate too much. It is cheese. Cheese is the worst food in the whole world. It is not testy. I never eat it.
I do not like cooking. I want to eat well and serve myself and my family good meals, but I can not stand in the kitchen and cook. I just do not like it. Cooking is a trouble thing. If I marry,I still do not cook. I hate having to cook every night. I must to think about what can I cook tonight and I can cook it or not. Cooking is a large stress. When I had a dinner, I need to wash the tableware. I hate washing so I do not want to cook.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言